Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Thank You!

It's almost been 6 months since I began Dream of Home Tonight and I've been having a blast writing! It's great to be able to share with my family and friends all over the world. Some of whom I don't get to see very often and some of whom I don't even know yet but I'm happy to call all dear friends. It's been so fulfilling to share my own personal stories about what life is like abroad for me. I noticed the other day that DOHT was nearing a nice big landmark in page views and I just want to say thank you to all of my lovely and wonderful readers all over the world for bringing DOHT's page views to 10,000!

How perfect! As I went to the page to see what the statistics were, it was exactly at 10,000!

Dream of Home Tonight's Top 5 Most Visited Countries are:

Team U.S.A.!
Thank you so much everyone from the States - my biggest "fans" you could say ;)

Na drugom miestu - Hvala svima iz Hrvatske! Volim vas!

Vielen dank alle aus Deutschland! Als dritter ankommen meine ganz beliebte Deutsche! Ich schaetze dass viele von denen kommen aus Bayern ;)


Dziękuję bardzo wszyscy - w czwartym miejscu jest moja kochana ojczyzna Polska! Jestem bardzo szczęśliwa z tego powodu!



Cheers UK! Thanks so much for reading!

 Rounding out the top 5 are the Frenchies! Merci beaucoup!

Russia, the Netherlands, Canada, Brazil, and Egypt trail not far behind so спасибо, Dank U, Merci, Obrigado, and  ! شكرا


I love so so much when someone mentions that they remember something they read on my blog or has a suggestion for something I should write about. I love to hear from all of you, especially from people who come from Expat Blog who are looking for more information on what it's really like to move here, to find a job here, to deal with MUP and so on! I'd love to help in any way I can so keep writing my way!

Thanks again everybody. it feels great to be here!
Cheers to 10,000 more!

  

Once again, the top 5 countries who visit DOHT:

1. USA
 
2. Croatia

3. Germany

4. Poland

5. UK

 مصر- عشرة

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...