Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday, the 13th

I think I "celebrated" Friday the 13th a day early this time around. I was a clumsy mess. I've often been known as a spiller (Thank God I can also remove stains pretty well) and yesterday, I was an absolute butterfingers. First, the drawer flew out of the kitchen. I just pulled it and it went flying! Then, the handle came off of the bathroom radiator:

 Am I too strong or something? ;)

I tripped over the laptop cord and dropped the beautiful ceramic pot that we bought a few months ago that I thought I'd use for my new basil plant.

Ouch.

At the end of the day, all I wanted was a glass of wine. Of course T was at the gym at the time. He's the expert wine opener, with all his server experience and all ;) So, I had to figure out which of our cork screws was the "good one."

 
Yeeeeeaaaah. Really wasn't my day!


Today, luckily I'm feeling great! Having this staycation has been exactly what I needed. I kind of forgot that I have to go back to work next week! I just figured I'd get to do this stay-at-home thing until the wedding. It's been so nice. I finally got to sleep in this morning! It was wonderful, especially because in my dream, I was in Paris with a bunch of old friends. It's a dark and rather gloomy day outside so I think I'll stay in and curl up on the couch with some Titanic specials. There hasn't been that much "hooplah" about it here but I'm sure with the release of Titanic 3D and the anniversary coming up, it's being talked about a lot Stateside. I'm really pumped to learn more about the mysteries behind the ship. Time to go get my nerd on. Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...