Tuesday, April 17, 2012

House Hunters International - TONIGHT!

This is your official reminder! Tonight at 10:30PM EST our episode of House Hunters International will air on HGTV! We are super excited (and honestly...a little nervous!) and can't wait to hear what you all think of our episode!

My beautiful sister and Mom during filming at my parents' house in PA


More importantly, today is such an important day for much more than just our ep of the show...







It's my Mommy's birthday! Happy Birthday Mamusia!



Cheers Mama!


:)

My Mom is so much fun, she's always down to be silly with her girls ;)


 Besties!

 
Mommy and I...being American ;)

Our Family


I hope my Mom has the best day today and that everyone enjoys watching House Hunters International tonight! Remember, even though it is about us, it's also a TV show made for entertainment purposes! Since we won't be able to watch it live tonight, I'd love to hear what you guys think so please please please let me know! I'll fill you in on some behind-the-scenes news after it airs ;) If you don't catch it at 10:30PM, it'll also be on at 1:30AM. Bok svima! Prijatno ;)

2 comments:

  1. Just saw it here in Northern California! Congrats!! Love your story,new apt, and city! How fun to know I "know" you from the blogging world....
    congrats and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...