Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Reader Response and a BIG Announcement!

One of my favorite things in the universe is when I get e-mails from you guys (or comments) about how you've tried one of my recipes. I wanted to post a couple of pictures that you guys sent me of dinners you've made inspired by recipes you saw here on Dream of Home Tonight!

 Kirsty made (the best!) roasted broccoli after last week's post about it's deliciousness

  She also made chicken noodle soup after reading my post about natural penicillin


And Dana made my amazing balsamic reduction - mmmm I could go for that steak right about now!

I know my sister, Dominika, made my favorite soup ever, the carrot ginger soup the other night and they gobbled it all up. Have you tried any of my recipes?  What did you think?  Send me a message or better yet, a photo. I'd love to hear about it. Especially because.....

COMING SOON!

3 comments:

  1. Yay I featured in your blog :D :D Haha awesome!! Both those recipes I tried out were DELISH :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Can't wait for more. :)

    Also... we made pizza and used our fresh basil. It was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun! i love watching cooking shows so you know I'll be watching you for some fun tips!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...