Monday, August 27, 2012

Temporary Insanity AKA Back to School!

I haven't been thinking about my dear blog the past week or so because after 2 glorious months (that went by way too fast), it's back to work for me!
 I'm crazy tired, haven't worked this hard in months and classes don't officially begin until tomorrow, but the preparations and endless meetings are exhausting after being on break for so long. You get out of the routine so quickly and those 8 weeks of giving your brain a break are just totally necessary. I can't wait to see the kids tomorrow. They are the greatest part of my job and I'm so thankful for them. They remind me of what is important in life, make me laugh all the time, and teach me things too sometimes! So, forgive me if I'm a bit neglectful of my baby (my blog) for the next few days, just know that I'm busy being an awesome teacher to a great group of kids!

Or, this is happening.

Either way, good luck to all my fellow teachers! Here's to a great new school year!


 

1 comment:

  1. for a sec there I thought it was really you on the picture and was thinking how did you not tell me something like that hahaha

    wish I was there to teach your kids a prank or two since I was way too nerdy to do it when I was in school lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...