Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Save the Date!

Just over three weeks to go, 23 days to be exact, until our big day! I can't believe how excited we are and unfocused on anything and everything else already. Since we have so many people coming from overseas and abroad, I guess it leaves us even more excited than others may be before their wedding days. I can't believe we will see my family and so many of our friends so soon! I wanted to share our Save the Date's with you all, if you haven't seen them yet. You may remember, our amazing friends (Genius Creators) took our engagement pictures. We saw the idea online of holding up signs or letters to spell out "Save the Date" and we wanted to try that out and it turned out great! We made postcard Save the Dates with help from the Wedding Wire website. The problem was we wanted to use 3 pictures, not 2 which is how many templates were set up for. I am not the craftiest person in the world (although I try to be!) so I really wanted to use a template to make them. See below for how our postcard Save the Date turned out!


Photos taken at Rittenhouse Park in Philly, the "the" is pretty close to the actual place where T-Slav popped the question!


 On the back of the postcard, we shared some English-Croatian translations of important words to know!


3 comments:

  1. SO stinking adorable! I love this idea you both are precious!

    XO,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome!!
    And never mind about the croatia question I asked in my email. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it
    much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.

    Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
    Outstanding work!

    Here is my blog; best email templates

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...