Thursday, March 29, 2012

Waiting For Me When I Got Home:

How did I get so lucky to find a man who is thoughtful and understanding, will rescue me when my shoes are hurting me too much to drive me home, who surprises me with endless kindness and patience and makes me feel so loved every day? Seriously thank you to the ex-manager who hired him back at Valanni, I am way too lucky and I would move anywhere in the world to be with him.

Also many thanks to the amazing piece of advice I read over at the fabulous blog Sometimes Sweet, "Don't marry a man unless you would be proud to have a son exactly like him."

As wedding stresses threaten to get the best of me, I'm thankful for T being the greatest guy absolutely ever and reminding me to relax, sometimes take the night off if I need it, and letting me know that everything's gonna be alright.

1 comment:

  1. 1. these are my favorite flowers EVER (thus they are tattooed on my body) and derrick sometimes has to go to 3 florists before he finds them - but he always does.
    2. Sometimes Sweet is one of my FAV blogs ever - she is so open and honest - love her and her family :)
    3. So happy that you have found T - it's truly amazing to come home when you're sour and have something sweet like that!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...