Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Soup for when You're Feeling Sicky

Since I've been under the weather, I've been eating a lot of soup. I haven't had the energy to make my own so I've (or Tomislav!) been making soup from a bag. This is one of the best packaged soups I've ever had. It is truly homemade tasting. Better than any canned soups, it's just so so good, and it's vegetarian!

It's from Podravka (the brand that makes like everything in Croatia) and it's their Proljetna Juha or Spring Vegetable Soup. You can truly taste all the different vegetable flavors and there are small pieces of red bell peppers, cauliflower, leeks, and potatoes inside and with every bite it actually tastes like those veggies! Yum! I definitely recommend this one if you're not up for making your own soup (which lucky for me, Tomislav's Mom did make me some) but when soup is all you're eating, this is such a flavorful and delicious one that you should definitely try!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...