Monday, January 23, 2012

Back in Zag Zag

It was hard to post while being at home on vacation because I just wanted to spend as much time as I could with the people that I love while I was still there (and eat everything that I knew I'd be missing and craving for the next few months). But alas, I'm back in Zagreb with a ton of new and exciting memories from my month at home that I'll be sharing about soon. The past couple of weeks have been super crazy busy, especially this last week. We filmed House Hunters International which was so much more fun than I could have ever imagined and I started my new position at the school (the very next day after I flew back!). So I've definitely been very tired, fought through the jet lag to work with my loveable students, and then filmed the Zagreb part of HHI the last 3 days. Back to work this week and especially back to planning our wedding! It's really getting to be crunch time and there is so much to do! Anyone who is planning on coming to our wedding and is reading this right now, now is the time to purchase tickets! I'll be e-mailing everyone soon with more details on the best way to buy them, just to give you a heads up! I'm so excited for everyone to come and visit Zagreb and Croatia. January is already flying by and I know June is literally around the corner.

Anyway, sending lots of love to everyone around the world from Zagreb from the library of my school where I can hear some beautiful music from next door. The school is located right next to a Catholic college for priests and I can hear the organs playing from the library windows. It's lovely! Reminds me that we're still in Zagreb (being in my school really makes you feel like you're in America) but the music brings me back to Croatia.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nikki-
    Glad you're settling back in! I sent you a message a few weeks ago via Friend Connect, but I'm not really sure how it works or if you even got the message. If you did and I'm just being a pest, I'm sorry! But I'd really love to get in touch with you. If you didn't get it, basically, I'm something of a Zagreb transplant, too, although I'm back home in the US for a few weeks. I'm trying to figure out visa/job options and it's driving me nuts. If you have some time, I'd love to get in touch with you about your experiences finding a job, etc. I would really appreciate it. You can email me at eritchel@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon!

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...