Friday, June 8, 2012

Mr. and Mrs!

I think it's impossible to stay calm during wedding week and as much as you want to, you just can't! I'm trying to stay in the moment and enjoy everything and not stress so much. We can't change anything now, as long as he's there and I'm there...that's all that matters. Tomorrow's the big day. I can't believe it's already here! Here we go, this is it. Today's our 'Welcome to Croatia' party for everyone and it's all happening! This is what we've been waiting for and planning for and I just hope I can stay calm and enjoy it as much as I can. I have the best MOH ever though and thank God she's making me take deep breaths and relax. I'm so excited, seriously the excitement and adrenaline are just all over the place!
 
WEDDING WEEKEND!!!

4 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOOO EXCITING!! I WISH YOU GUYS A LIFETIME OF HAPPINESS! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PICS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    I am also making the move to Croatia - I've just followed your blog and hope to be inspired.

    Would love for you to also follow my blog - and maybe you'll have some great tips to share along the way?

    http://begonja.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your weekend was stress free and wonderful! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I hope everything went well. Our wedding is still a year away and I am already stressing ALOT!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...