Saturday, June 23, 2012

Gingers Do Europe

I am still amazed by the fact that so many of my friends made the long journey over to Croatia for our wedding. Despite intense fears of flying, high costs of flights, and not enough vaction days, my loves made it to share the love with us on our big day. One of my besties had the plan from the start to put together a video of their Eurotrip and I can't believe she already put it together! It is amazing and I absolutely love it. These are two of my best friends in the world, the ketchup heads to my mustard, and (sorry T-Slav) but they are great loves of my life as well! I love my ketchup heads so much! Check out this fabulous video Morgan made below:

I love them both so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...