Friday, March 23, 2012

Warm Weather Days


The weather is finally getting warmer (I say finally only because I know it's basically been spring and summer all winter long in PA) and wow, that makes me so happy! Poor Tomislav is sick now so we're still not able to both really bask in the sun (since he's resting a lot). This weather just makes me want to go to Jarun and throw a frisbee around. During the week, it's hard to find time to do things like that so I've been enjoying going out for recess duty and playing basketball with the kids. I've also been helping with the 5th grade musical which is adorable (albeit a lot of work) but the kids are so talented, I'm sure the show will be great.

So happy that it's almost the weekend. I'm ready to spend a lot of time outdoors and hopefully we'll get some more wedding plans done! It's that time to start planning the trips for after we are married with our family and friends (to the coast...yay!). This warm weather is really getting me ready for everyone to come visit. I'm thinking and planning everything I'd like to show everyone while they're here. I know that time will really start to fly now and wedding weekend will be here before we know it!

 A happy photo from a warm day last Spring in PA!

Can anyone guess where this photo was taken?

2 comments:

  1. Very cute picture of you two taken at ... the crossings! I love your blog. It makes me smile because it's awesome in itself, and also because it's so wonderful to see all the great things you are doing and how happy you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Ding ding ding ding ding - The Crossings is right :D Thanks Kate! Where can I find your blog? Is it up and running yet? :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...