Monday, March 19, 2012

They Say it's your Birthday...We're Gonna Have a Good Time!

Saturday was Tomislav's Birthday! Unfortunately, I've been sick as a dog the past few days and it's been really awful but it was still wonderful to be with Tomislav on his birthday.  I wish I could have celebrated it a bit more but we'll just have to celebrate it some more later. He's the absolute greatest, happy birthday babe :)

 Our great friend Ivana (see below, in the middle!) made this AWESOME cake for Tomislav! It was soooooooo nice of her and was so beautiful! It even had a (more enhanced ;)) version of me popping out of the cake! Thank you Ivana!


 Sarah, Ivana, and red-nosed me :)
 

 The cake :) Complete with clovers and everything!


 My St. Patrick's Day baby cutting his cake :)


I think they like it!
 

Onto other birthday news, I am so excited to say welcome baby Filip to the world!!!! I am so proud and excited because Tomislav's wonderful cousin, Dubravka and her husband Nikola welcomed their beautiful baby boy this morning. The whole family is doing great and I couldn't be happier for the new addition to the family. I like to consider myself Teta Nikki already :)


So for Tomislav and baby Filip, this one is for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...