Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Mama i Tata in Training

Tomislav had a business trip this week to Slavonija in Eastern Croatia and of course, I tagged along, especially since his Aunt and Uncle, Grandma, and fabulous cousin Dubravka, her hubby Nikola and their unbelievably adorable, loveable, squeezable, cuddle-able, baby boy Filip all live there!


Singing him a Polish lullaby to sleep :)

Oh I just love him

To say that T-Slav and I got a case of baby fever would be saying the absolute least. When T was going to the office, we were still talking baby talk! I know everyone must think that their baby is the most beautiful baby in the world, but baby Fi is the cutest, sweetest, best smelling, and most well behaved baby on the planet. This kid is barely 4 months old and sleeps from 10 at night until 9 in the morning! Straight through, no feedings or anything! We just could not get enough of him and we can't even imagine how his parents must feel. We love him so much, I can only imagine what it must be like to love your own child. Dubravka is an incredible Mom and it really seems like she was born to do it. Nikola is a wonderful Dad too and I'm so happy for them, they really have the best baby in the world!

He looks good as a Daddy :)


Judging by this text I got from him, I'd say he's got the fever pretty bad!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...