Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas with the Kranx

Christmas at home in PA means a lot of things but the best part is probably the crazy silly fun we have with my family. My sister and I have an annual Christmas photo shoot (one of my favorite parts of Christmas) which is always hilarious. This year, my sister rediscovered her musical talents from middle school, busted out her flute, and got her tunes on.

 Zagreb Philharmonic is looking for a new flutist...I think they should consider her!
 
 Watch out Lisinski, there's a new girl coming to town! There's also a brand new juggler!


Dominika and her bestie Robin (aka another member of our crazy Krank family) rocking out

 Tomislav learned how to build a fire! Sitting by the fireplace is one of my absolute favorite things to do in the winter at home, I just wish we'd get some snow soon!

 
Lovely :)

 Every year, poor Dad has had to take our Christmas photoshoot pictures, we get so silly!

 My beautiful sissy!

 Dominika and I - the best Maid of Honor ever!

1 comment:

  1. omg, your house looks like it's from some movie..great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...